"JENNY FROM THE BLOG!!!!"

"JENNY FROM THE BLOG!!!!"

Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer of '09

I want to apologize to all my loyal readers....all 3 of you....for being absent from the blog lately. My only excuse is that I "misplaced" my camera for a short while...then it was just pure laziness! So here it is....I'm catching you up on what we've been doing this summer.






Raegan graduated from 8th grade!



Tyler, Sydney, Raegan, my sister Debbie and my niece Alison took a rode trip to Dallas, Texas to my nephew Travis' graduation! We love you Travis! We had a blast!



My sister Amy and her beautiful family.




Tyler and Kaden




Kallan and me





Debbie and Alison



Addisyn and Raegan




Dad with his girls





Mom and Amy




Keegan and Sydney






Me and Travis






Mya, Tyler and Aleigha



We have been spending many days just chillin' at the pool.






Syd reluctantly poses at her job at the pool!




Tyler even had one day off this summer to spend with us here!



Madison worked on her dives.



Mario did too!


And for a kid who swam for the first time last year.....he mastered his!!!!!!




We spent every night in June at softball and baseball games.

Madison's team took 2nd in the tournament!


We were all very proud!




Raegan is singing in the youth band at church!


We swam some more!




We've made several trips to the cemetary to visit with Jack and Duncan.






We found a great outdoor nature children's playgroud! I took the kids I watch during the day! Mario was not with us this day so we are definitely going back soon!

Outdoor stage


Huge tree climbing
Log cabin with accessories!



And Ziplining!


We have sold our house...still waiting for the buyers to sell theirs....and we have made a bid on this house! We love it but it needs lots of TLC! Pray for us!!!









We had a garage sale and Madison reminded me of the little girls in Guatemala that sold merchandise on the streets. She asked people if they wanted to buy a purse! Too funny!




And most recently..Brian and I celebrated our 11 year anniversay. We took a last minute trip to Galena where we were married. We stayed in a bed and breakfast for the first time! It was a much needed getaway! We had a blast!






Our bed and breakfast

All the shops on Main St.




This is exactly the place we stood when we took our vows.



Awwwwwww



Oh yeah.....one more thing........




I got a tattoo! I call it walking in faith! Gotta love me!

2 comments:

Debbie T said...

So glad to hear you're still alive! :) Summers get so busy, don't they? Glad you're having a great one. I love the look of the house you're buying - love old houses like that and the white picket fence!! Tell Raegan I said hi! Hugs, DebbieT

Ema said...

Hey!!
I occasionally check out your blog - I think you have more than THREE readers. ;) Love the tattoo! I know I told you the other night, but just wanted to tell you again! (I am a tattoo wanna-be) :)