"JENNY FROM THE BLOG!!!!"

"JENNY FROM THE BLOG!!!!"

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I thought this Mother's Day was going to be a TOTAL disaster when Sydney called me on the phone..... from her room....in the house...at 12:20 a.m! Mom, "I puked!" I thought maybe there could be one day a year that a Mom is off duty! When I entered her room and she handed me the waste basket that she had lost her cookies in....and gave me a big smile and said, "Happy Mother's Day!" A few hours later in came Madison complaining of a non-stop runny nose. This rotated all night long! When my alarm clock went off at 7:00 a.m. I myself felt like I was gonna join Sydney. (Possibly too much butter popcorn the night before?) I called off from teaching Sunday School and slept away most of the morning. As I sat there feeling sorry for myself...I read an article in the paper about a family who lost their 3rd grade son. I also thought of what Amy must be doing to survive today with out Jack and Duncan. I realized that instead of doing the old poor me....I should be grateful that I have daily duties as a mother. I thank God that He has blessed my life with five amazing children and that I get to be their MOMMY!!!


Today we planted our beautiful scrubs and flowers!



Syd reluctantly posed for my blog.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day, puke and all. The flowers look nice. Where's the hook? Love Ya

Mom