"JENNY FROM THE BLOG!!!!"

"JENNY FROM THE BLOG!!!!"

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Where Does The Time Go?

I'm so embarrassed....I was checking out my friend's blog and noticed it said I last posted 4 weeks ago! Oops! There has just not been enough hours in my day! I know everyone feels this! I was talking with my sister Becky today and we were discussing the fact that my oldest sister Debbie would be turning 50 this year...my youngest sister Amy would be turning 40 in just a few days and our Mom would be 70!!! Where has THAT time gone??? I have to be totally hones though...we come from great genes...My Ma soooo does not look 70, Debbie does not look 50 and Amy no where near looks 40!! So I'm hoping I don't resemble 45! Hee Hee! I think our staying young secrets are that we just plain know how to enjoy life!!!! My quote of the week on my board at work currently say's, "I take nothing for granted. I now only have good days or great days!" That quote is from Lance Armstrong. I don't want to wait until I survive cancer or lose a loved one to think that way. I refuse to waste even one little day not enjoying my family, work, friends, time or something about the day! Just be happy! Praise God and thank Him for every day!

Looking good girls!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Um, I love you sis but honestly, you should NOT lie on your faithful blogger audience. You do have nice readers who deserve the TRUTH you know. I don't know about you all but I am no where NEAR 40! It's 30 remember? Nice try though, repost this in 10 years ok? Love ya! Amy

Anonymous said...

Good grief. You told everyone that I'm going to be 70!!! And I do look it in that picture. But I sure do have young looking beautiful daughters. Dad says, what about him. Love you all.

Mom