"JENNY FROM THE BLOG!!!!"

"JENNY FROM THE BLOG!!!!"

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mario's Gotcha Day!



I can't believe that it has already been one year since we met our little boy! In some ways it feels like he's been here forever, and in other ways it feels like he just got here. There are days he's come so far...learned so much and then...the relapses! Ugh! But I still thank God...after I cry and then settle down...even for the hard times. It makes me appreciate the really good days that I always take for granted. Most of the time when something "not so wonderful" happens, we are grateful because it's a reminder that we haven't talked to him about that subject yet. For example...at a ballgame one night a little boy told Mario to tell a little girl she was ugly. She was in fact beautiful...which tells you it was more of an attention thing...well...my little guy did it!!!! I could've cried! But instead a quick apology, a two valuable lessons were set into place. We talked about peer pressure and respecting others! Thank you God for the lessons!!!!


Even with all the ups and downs...I wouldn't change one little second of it! I love this boy so much it hurts! I'm ready for more!!!! If you want us to God....Bring 'Em On!!!!:
My first pictures of Mario:















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Gotcha day Mario. We are so glad that we did "gotcha" for a grandson too. (And Jenny that picture of you with him scares me- I even think it looks like me)

Mom