"JENNY FROM THE BLOG!!!!"

"JENNY FROM THE BLOG!!!!"

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Raegan is 14!!!!

I don't know what I did to deserve this child!!!! Raegan is one of the most caring and giving girls EVER! She actually cried before her birthday and asked me not to buy her anything because she doesn't NEED anything!!!!! How many times have you heard that happening??? She is beautiful both inside and out! Thank you God for giving me Raegan. For reminding me daily how to serve others with kindness, smiles and friendship. Thank you Raegan for letting your faith show in all you do!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raegan, I missed this one earlier but another Happy Birthday (late). I can't believe you are fourteen already. Keep as sweet as you are always. Eek, you'll be driving in two years. (Ha)

Love, Gram and Gramps